We hope you enjoy using the Walk on Wales website. Use of the website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
Walk on Wales reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Walk on Wales are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Walk on Wales be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. Walk on Wales does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Walk on Wales. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Walk on Wales to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Walk on Wales). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
6. Walk on Wales takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites, including the third party merchandising site responsible for providing Walk on Wales branded goods. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Walk on Wales has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Walk on Wales approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
10. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Walker Terms and Conditions
By signing these terms and conditions you agree to the following:
1. A responsible adult who is also registered to participate in the event must accompany all children under 18 years of age on the day of walking.
2. You agree that you are in good physical condition and accept that this challenge is strenuous and that Walk on Wales takes no liability for injuries or ill health resulting from participation in this event. You further acknowledge that you take part in this event at your own risk.
3. The Team Leader or Walk on Wales’ team support may at any time during the event terminate your participation if it is considered necessary for the health and safety of other walkers.
4. You are taking part in this event at your own risk and will not hold liable Walk on Wales or its suppliers or anyone acting on their behalf for any risk, damage, loss or costs arising as a result of my participation.
5. Prior to and during the event you will be responsible for your own safety and will take all reasonable care to ensure the safety of others and will comply promptly with any safety instructions given by Walk on Wales or any person acting on their behalf.
Data Protection Policy
1. Walk on Wales is strongly committed to preserving the privacy of its customers. This Data Protection and Security Policy lets you know about our policy for the collection and use of information about you and your transactions with us.
We don't share your information with other companies without your prior permission. Email - we will only send you emails if you specifically give us your consent to do so. However, you agree that your details can be shared with Walk on Wales and its chosen charities.
3. Personal Information:
If you register to use the site, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself which we will handle in accordance with the United Kingdom's Data Protection legislation.
4. When You Sign up for the Walk
When you sign up for the Walk, our form asks you to give us information specific to your application, including your mailing address and email address. The information that you provide is used to process your application. We also use the information to contact you if we need to do so. We do not make our list available to other companies.
You will automatically be subscribed to the Walk on Wales Newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.